In late 2017, JDS Sports acquired SLAM, the basketball magazine founded in 1994, to transform the title into a modern media business and lifestyle brand now with 20 million fans and growing.
Shortly thereafter, JDS anchored the initial seed funding for Framework Ventures, which has grown to become one of the largest crypto venture firms with over $1 billion in assets under management.
With these two companies as the pillars to a sports & web3 focused approach, JDS continues to invest in complementary companies building the next iteration of the internet.
- CEO & Chairman, JDS Capital Management
- Former Chairman, Dimensional Associates: The Orchard, eMusic, Dreamworks Music Publishing
- B.A., Cornell University
Joseph D. Samberg
- Former Content & Community Strategist: New York Knicks, Nike Basketball, Five-Star Basketball
- M.A., Columbia University
Peter Robert Casey
- Sports Business Journal New Voices Under 30
- Angel Investor & Advisor: Gainful, Nonfiction Research
- B.A., Georgetown University
- Production Finance
- Production Accountant for ESPN 30 for 30, O.J.: Made in America
- B.A. & M.B.A., Columbia University
- Web3 Associate
- B.A., Duke University
- M.S., Rutgers University
- Creative Project Manager, Complex
- Product Management, Turner Sports
- B.S., Lee University